Translate

Monday 26 October 2020

Recommendation for Maximilian Sulistiyo

October 26, 2020




Letter of Recommendation for a Job Position

October 26, 2020

Muhammad Derbyanoe Lexa Justicio
CEO of KARA
Dago street no. 36, Bandung

Dear Mr. Budi Sulistiyo,
It is my pleasure to recommend Maximilian Sulistiyo for a position as a Software Engineer at Google.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Muhammad Derbyanoe Lexa Justicio, the CEO of KARA, It's been 10 years since I started this company, and surrounded by highly skilled workers. Maximilian is one of them. He is the man who has uniquely stands out.

During the 10 years, I've worked with him, Maximilian showed great talent in programming, his codes and programs always worked flawlessly. When we first met, I was impressed with him and the programming skills. He is the kind of person with talk less, do more. 

My first experience with Maximilian's adaptability came not long after he was hired. Once, Maximilian showed his talent, and I saw it with my own eyes. He manages to save our servers in less than 15 minutes from a dangerous cyber attack. 

It's not just his programming skills that impress me, however, Maximilian was easy to work with because of his good attitude, kind, and diligent person. It makes me feel good to work with him. He is good at TWTB (Team Work Team Building).

If you need more information about Maximilian Sulistiyo, you can contact me at derbylexa89@gmail.com. This recommendation letter only shows a glimpse of his skills and achievements. I would be happy to further elaborate on my time working with him.

Sincerely,

Muhammad Derbyanoe Lexa Justicio
CEO of KARA


.

No comments:

Post a Comment