Translate

Monday 19 October 2020

My Goal, My Ambition



Dreams and real life are two sides of human life. That said, many things that happen in the real world start from dreams.

    Every human being has the confidence and ability to realize the dreams he/she has planned since long ago. People's dreams develop along with the needs and realities they face. He realized that with his persistence in that goal could produce the dreams he wanted. It doesn't matter how big or small our dreams are, everything is determined by the strength of desire. Humans living in this world must have a purpose. Humans who do not have it all will be confused about living their lives.

    Dreams for me have the meaning of someone's hope for their future, dreams have different meanings for everyone, many think dreams are dreams that are very difficult to achieve, in fact this is not entirely true, because a dream can definitely be achieved if we try seriously- really in order to be achieved. There are those who think dreams are just dreams, but there are also people who think that as their life goals, having dreams can give them the enthusiasm to continue to move forward to carry out this life so that it can become self-development. However, we certainly agree that reaching for the dream of a coveted future is not as easy as snapping fingers. Many obstacles must be overcome.

Then, what is my dream?




    My name is Muhammad Derbyanoe Lexa Justicio. My doubts about physics and mathematics have grown since I was a child. I spent a lot of my childhood studying a fair amount of science. Also, when I was a child, I liked to read biographies of famous figures. From scientists to well-known figures such as historians, presidents and many more, I like to read them.

    I don't know why, but when I was studying mathematics and physics, my head which slowly turned a little dizzy and eyes that heated up due to forgetfulness gave me a special pleasure. Some people consider it all torture, but not for me. It's all a gift. Gift can learn and enjoy certain effects while you studying something.



    I've always dreamed of becoming a great person, greater than the third President of Indonesia, BJ Habibie. That's no prolem, right? I want to become an engineer and advance Indonesia, my country, in the field of technology. But just like other children, I also often have different ideals, sometimes I want to become a doctor, an architect, even a police officer. But as time went by, I was able to determine what I should do in my future.



    Now I am in high school. The high school where I studied is one of the best schools in Indonesia. With each passing day, my desire to make my dreams become stronger.



    After high school, I wanted to study at the Bandung Institute of Technology or find a scholarship to study abroad. While I'm in college, I also want to build a business with my friends so that my life doesn't depend solely on my parents.

   


     I want to go to school as high as possible, and become an engineer. Not only an engineer, a professor. I want to become a minister for State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN), like Eric Thohir. I really want to fix the State-Owned Enterprises in Indonesia.



   When my dream has come true, I want to be able to help other people realize their dreams. When I am successful enough, I really want to be able to send orphans to school. I often feel sorry for the orphans. I want to become a regular donor to an orphanage / foundation, or even establish a foundation,

    I will try to achieve all of my dreams and make them come true. When all my dreams come true, I will dedicate them all to the happiness of my parents, because without them I would not be able to make it all happen.

5 comments: