Translate

Monday 27 July 2020

OFFER and SUGGESTIONS

Hi guys so today i want to give all of u the example of offers and suggestions dialogue. Enjoyy


Ilyas: Hello der, how are you ??
 Derby: Hello ilyas, I'm fine thank you
 Ilyas: What are you doing der ??
 Derby: Here I am planning about a cultural tour destination for 11th grade ...
 Ilyas: May I help you? 
 Derby: yes of course
 Ilyas: I think we should look for the internet what a good destination
 Derby: okay
 Azka is coming.
 Azka: Der what to do ??  Have you gotten a destination for Tur Budaya?? 
 Derby: This is again being discussed
 Azka: What about going to Bali?  Bali is good city with beautiful scenery
 Ilyas: yes, I would like to.
 Derby: Yes I agree
 Azka: what do you think about transportation to the Bali ??
 Derby: I suggest by plane so that the trip is fast
 Ilyas: what about the train ??  With the train there is time to be with friends while on a trip
 Azka: OK what if you board the plane and go home by train.
 Der: yes , you are right
 Ilyas: yes, I agree too

No comments:

Post a Comment