Translate

Thursday 9 January 2020

THIS IS NOT AN ORDINARY HOLIDAY STORY

My Holiday Experience

Last holiday, me and my family went to Kediri. We visited many coffee shop there and build a convection business.

We went to Kediri Town. Why? because in Kediri Town there is my grand'ma house. Because my grand'ma house is quite big and large, me and my brother play football together. After we play football together, me and my brother usually invite my family to watch movies in cinema. In another day, me, my brother, and my sister play with our old friends. Sometimes we went to cinema, coffee shop, and each other. In the middle of the night, my brother and i had an idea to build a convection business. Because we have the same goal, The HWAT APPAREL finally formed.

I don't know why, but I think that was great idea. With HWAT APPAREL, I can get income while studying. And as a student i will not be disturbed. Because we want to market the product, we arranged a meeting with old friends and influential people that we will offer cooperation with our product. This is not as easy as imagined, negotiating with old friends and influential people is very difficult an takes a lot of time. Finally, HWAT APPAREL officially opened on the first of January 2020. 

This is not an ordinary holiday story. This is a holiday story that turned into a HWAT APPAREL story. I hope HWAT APPAREL can develop rapidly as times go by.

;)





No comments:

Post a Comment